in this blog post, I will describe how to connect Microsoft Flow and Business Central.
In one of my previous blog post, I describe how to connect Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Flow via connector for PowerApps and Flow.
First, we will navigate to search bar in Dynamics Business Central and search for manage flow
In the new window, Flow will open.
Here we have possibilities to see flow…
Continue Reading renato’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with renato’s Permission
More About This Author
- I am Renato Fajdiga and I come from Garešnica, Croatia. I was born on 10th August 1989 in Pakrac, Croatia.
- 2019.04.15#Dyn365BCAnalysis of Intelligent Cloud in Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.04.08#Dyn365BCSetup Intelligent cloud for Business Central – fajdiga.info
- 2019.01.10#Dyn365BCEnable SSO with Business Central On-Prem in Web Client – fajdiga.info
- 2018.12.03#Dyn365BCCreating documents in Business Central (On-Prem) with Flow – fajdiga.info