In AX 2012 you had the ability to use Active Directory groups to help manage security within the application.
The basic setup behind this was that you would:
- Create an AD group and put in the AX users you wanted to be controlled by that group
- Create the AD group within AX, that group would basically act as a user within the application
- Then create the users of that group as users within the…
Continue Reading Alex’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Alex’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.05.20#Dyn365OCan Users Access D365FO With a License Type of None?
- 2019.04.25#Dyn365OWhy Adding an Undo Button to Unpublished Objects is Not Easy in D365FO
- 2019.03.04#Dyn365OThings to Watch Out For When Developing D365FO Security Through the User Interface
- 2019.02.20#Dyn365OExtensible Data Security (XDS) Framework in D365FO