One of our apps calls for Business Central to communicate with our external service some key details about the tenant:
- The Azure tenant id
- The type of environment (production or sandbox)
but how to get at those details?
Maybe I’m a simpleton and maybe the information is out there somewhere and I just couldn’t find…but I couldn’t.
Turns out there is a codeunit (#417)…
Continue Reading james’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with james’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.03.18#Dyn365BCAn Approach to Package Management in Dynamics 365 Business Central – James Pearson
- 2019.02.28#Dyn365BCGetting Started with the Azure DevOps API – James Pearson
- 2019.02.07#Dyn365BCWorking with Version Numbers in Dynamics Business Central / NAV – James Pearson
- 2019.01.31#Dyn365BC5 Things – James Pearson