One of our apps calls for Business Central to communicate with our external service some key details about the tenant:
- The Azure tenant id
- The type of environment (production or sandbox)
but how to get at those details?
Maybe I’m a simpleton and maybe the information is out there somewhere and I just couldn’t find…but I couldn’t.
Turns out there is a codeunit (#417)…
Continue Reading james’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with james’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.11.29#Dyn365BCAutomatically Creating a CI Pipeline in Azure DevOps with YAML – James Pearson
- 2018.11.12#Dyn365BCIntegration Between Extensions in Dynamics 365 Business Central – James Pearson
- 2018.11.05#Dyn365BCExtensible Enums in Dynamics 365 Business Central – James Pearson
- 2018.10.23#Dyn365BCExtension Settings in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central – James Pearson