There’s a lot of talk about software delivery methodologies these days. To those not constantly reading the latest 400+ page textbooks on methodologies, it can be quite hard to keep up.
Agile methodologies such as Scrum can be great, but to work optimally they require a fair amount of education for all stakeholders involved, which is not always practical. Waterfall is considered by many…
Continue Reading brianilland’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with brianilland’s Permission
More About This Author
- I’m a Belfast based Dynamics 365 Solution Architect and Microsoft Lead with Codec-dss. We provide cloud solutions using Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM & ERP across Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
- 2019.04.12#Dyn365CEBuilding a Shitty First Draft in Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform – Brian Illand
- 2018.11.13#Dyn365CEBuilding a Power Platform Dream Team – Brian Illand
- 2018.10.01#Dyn365CEDynamics 365 CE Licensing Guide Changes October 2018 – Brian Illand
- 2018.09.10#Dyn365CEAdventures in UCI Site Map Configuration and Usability – Brian Illand