- Sometimes a specific program, product or sub-brand of an organization may require a unique Portal.
- Provisioning and buying separate Portal subscriptions may potentially be overkill for the particular requirement.
- The following post describes a method where different branded sections of a portal can be configured using one Portal instance.
I have been often…
Continue Reading Nick Doelman’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nick Doelman’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.04.30#Dyn365CEConvert a Classic Customized Dynamics 365 Site Map to a Unified Interface App – ReadyXRM
- 2019.02.25#Dyn365CEReplacing a Dynamics 365 Dialog with an Embedded Canvas PowerApp – ReadyXRM
- 2019.01.18#Dyn365CEBuilding a Multi-Brand Dynamics 365 Portal – ReadyXRM
- 2018.12.24#Dyn365CEUpdated Tools to Build and Configure Dynamics 365 Applications – ReadyXRM