Name your yml file .vsts-ci.yml and put it in the root of your project.
What Does the Title Mean?
There is a lot of chat about build pipelines and continuous integration (CI) at the moment. For the uninitiated let’s break down the title of this post:
- CI = continuous integration, the practice of integrating ongoing development into your master development branch as soon as…
Continue Reading james’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with james’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2018.11.29#Dyn365BCAutomatically Creating a CI Pipeline in Azure DevOps with YAML – James Pearson
- 2018.11.12#Dyn365BCIntegration Between Extensions in Dynamics 365 Business Central – James Pearson
- 2018.11.05#Dyn365BCExtensible Enums in Dynamics 365 Business Central – James Pearson
- 2018.10.23#Dyn365BCExtension Settings in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central – James Pearson