Name your yml file .vsts-ci.yml and put it in the root of your project.
What Does the Title Mean?
There is a lot of chat about build pipelines and continuous integration (CI) at the moment. For the uninitiated let’s break down the title of this post:
- CI = continuous integration, the practice of integrating ongoing development into your master development branch as soon as…
Continue Reading james’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with james’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.02.07#Dyn365BCWorking with Version Numbers in Dynamics Business Central / NAV – James Pearson
- 2019.01.31#Dyn365BC5 Things – James Pearson
- 2019.01.16#Dyn365BCRegular Expressions in Visual Studio Code Search – James Pearson
- 2019.01.09#Dyn365BCAn Introduction to Pull Requests in Azure DevOps – James Pearson