Name your yml file .vsts-ci.yml and put it in the root of your project.
What Does the Title Mean?
There is a lot of chat about build pipelines and continuous integration (CI) at the moment. For the uninitiated let’s break down the title of this post:
- CI = continuous integration, the practice of integrating ongoing development into your master development branch as soon as…
Continue Reading james’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with james’s Permission
More About This Author
- 2019.05.21#Dyn365BCWorking with Azure DevOps Pipelines in YAML – James Pearson
- 2019.05.13#Dyn365BCTesting Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Tests – James Pearson
- 2019.04.23#Dyn365BCTesting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central from VS Code – James Pearson
- 2019.04.09#Dyn365BCCalling SOAP Services from PowerShell – James Pearson