Workflows in Dynamics 365 can be used to send emails and even send on behalf of another user. This is used in our organization to notify teams about actions needed on their records via automatic or on-demand workflows. When you are adding this functionality, there are a few settings to keep in mind.
Setting up Workflow to Send Email
Create your workflow based on your business logic. Inside this…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Kylie Kiser)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Kylie Kiser)’s Permission
More About This Author
- I have been working with #MSDynCRM since 2010. I enjoy learning to customize the system, especially without code. I want to be a CRM MVP and live on the beach.
- 2019.02.15#Dyn365CEKRM: Kylie’s Research Management: D365UG/CRMUG Houston 2019
- 2019.01.30#Dyn365CEKRM: Kylie’s Research Management: D365 Saturday Boston 2019: Solution Management Presentation
- 2019.01.03#Dyn365CECopying Records with GUID in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 2019.01.02#Dyn365CENew Year, New Change Management