I found this very cool little piece of functionality that allows you to attach a document directly to a record within a canvas app by leveraging standard functionality within the Common Data Service (CDS) Connector within Power Platform.
Now, this may seem silly, but previously I had been using SharePoint, Flow and all sorts of other creative little techniques to store documentation. I had…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Huntingford)’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Chris Huntingford)’s Permission
More About This Author
- A D365 guy with many odd tats. If I'm not tinkering with the D365 or getting inked, I'm chilling with my family or beering it up with my mates! Opinions my own.
- 2018.11.25#Dyn365CEAttaching files to a record through Canvas Apps, using the Common Data Service Connector
- 2018.11.17#Dyn365CEMy Quest to Dynamics 365 Saturday Stockholm
- 2018.11.17#Dyn365CEA Weird Little Option set Error in Canvas Apps
- 2018.08.23#Dyn365CEThe Dynamics Evolution: Can’t Associate Existing Contacts to an Account in the D365 UCI?